LAYAL News
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LAYAL News

AccueilAccueil  PublicationsPublications  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Ecosystems for Study in University of Bergen, Norway

AuteurMessage
rafik

rafik

Messages Messages : 1082
Points Points : 1013
Emploi Emploi : informatique

Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Ecosystems for Study in University of Bergen, Norway Empty
MessageSujet: Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Ecosystems for Study in University of Bergen, Norway   Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Ecosystems for Study in University of Bergen, Norway Icon_minitimeSam 4 Oct 2014 - 19:34

Postdoctoral fellow in climate change impacts on alpine ecosystems

The Department of Biology (BIO - http://www.uib.no/bio/en) has a vacancy for a postdoctoral fellow in climate change impacts on alpine ecosystems affiliated with the Ecological and Environmental Change Research Group (www.uib.no/rg/EECRG. The position will be linked to the project “SEEDCLIM -The role of seeds in a changing climate - linking germination ecophysiology to population and community ecology” funded by the NORKLIMA program of the Research Council of Norway.

The postdoctoral fellowship is a fixed-term position; the chief objective being to qualify the selected candidate for work in senior positions in his/her discipline. This position is for a fixed term of 4 years, of which 25% will be comprised of mandatory work, such as teaching and/or administrative tasks. It is not possible for any person to work under more than one fixed term appointment as a postdoctoral fellow for the same institution.

Project/work tasks:

• The SEEDCLIM project integrates observational and experimental approaches across broad-scale climate gradients in Norway to explore how climate, and climate change, affects alpine ecosystems across four levels of organization - from direct physiological effects via demographic responses to population and community dynamics.
  • The particular questions to be addressed are flexible and depend on the successful candidate’s interest and expertise. We are open to new topics, as well as continued work on ongoing sub-projects.
  • The successful candidate will play an important role in the coordination of the project as a whole and in the development of models for integrating results of the different subprojects and across organizational levels.This will give experience in collaborative research and project administration in a closely integrated project involving a cross-disciplinary research team.

Qualifications and personal qualities:

• You must have completed a doctoral degree or equivalent in plant or ecosystem ecology, or have submitted your doctoral thesis for evaluation before expiry of the application deadline. It is a requirement that the doctoral degree has been completed before the decision to appoint can be made.
  • You must have relevant experience in plant community ecology, biodiversity, global change impacts research, and/or experimental plant ecology. Field experience and ability to work with large datasets is essential. A background in community or biodiversity analyses, statistical ecology or modelling, is an advantage.
  • You must be able to work independently and in a structured manner and to demonstrate good organizational abilities and collaborative skills.
  • You must be proficient in both written and oral English

Project proposal outline for the qualifying work
The appointee, together with the project manager / head of department, shall prepare a project proposal outline for the qualifying work, which shall comprise a description of the project and a progress plan outline. It is a premise that the selected candidate will complete the project within the stipulated period of employment.

We can offer:

• a good and professionally challenging working environment
  • starting salary at pay grade 57 in the Civil Service pay grade table (code 1352). Further increases will be made according to length of service in the position. In the case of particularly highly qualified applicants higher salaries may be considered.
  • good welfare benefits, inclusive workplace (IW)

The application must include

• a brief account of your research interests and motivation for applying for this job
  • the names and contact details of two referees
  • transcripts and diplomas, or official confirmation that your doctoral thesis has been submitted
  • CV
  • relevant certificates/written references
  • a list of publications
  • publications

If your diploma, grade transcripts and other documentation are in a language other than a Scandinavian language or English, you must upload certified translations of these.

Closing date for applications: 20 October 2014

General information:
Further information about the position can be obtained from:
Professor Vigdis Vandvik tel. +47 55 58 33 32/ mobile +47 473 01 794/email Vigdis.Vandvik@bio.uib.no

The successful candidate must comply with the guidelines and regulations that apply to the position.

The teaching language will normally be Norwegian, but may also be English.

State employment shall reflect the diversity of Norwegian society to the greatest extent possible. Age and gender balance among employees is therefore a goal. It is also a goal to recruit employees of various immigrant backgrounds as well as persons with disabilities. We encourage persons with an immigrant background and persons with disabilities to apply for the position.

Information about applicants may be made public even if the applicant has requested to remain anonymous. The applicant will be notified if the request must be refused.

The University of Bergen adheres to the principle of public access to information when recruiting academic staff.

Women in particular are invited to apply. If, in the opinion of the evaluation committee, several applicants have approximately equivalent qualifications, the rules on equal opportunities laid down in the Personnel Regulations for Academic Positions will be applied.

http://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/105927/postdoctoral-fellow-in-climate-change-impacts-on-alpine-ecosystems
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
rafik

rafik

Messages Messages : 1082
Points Points : 1013
Emploi Emploi : informatique

Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Ecosystems for Study in University of Bergen, Norway Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Ecosystems for Study in University of Bergen, Norway   Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Ecosystems for Study in University of Bergen, Norway Icon_minitimeSam 4 Oct 2014 - 19:36

Postdoktor innan effektar av klimaendringar i alpine økosystem

Ved Institutt for biologi (www.uib.no/bio) er det ledig ei stilling som postdoktor (kode 1352) innan effektar av klimaendringar i alpine økosystem. Stillinga er knytt til forskingsgruppa Ecological and Environmental Change Research Group (www.uib.no/rg/EECRG). Stillinga er knytt til prosjektet ”SEEDCLIM- The role of seeds in a changing climate - linking germination ecophysiology to population and community ecology”, finansiert av NORKLIMA programmet frå Norges Forskingsråd.

Postdoktorstillinga er ei åremålsstilling og har som hovudmål å kvalifisere den som blir tilsett, for arbeid i faglege toppstillingar. Åremålsperioden for denne stillinga er 4 år, der 25 % av tida er pliktarbeidstid. Pliktarbeidet kan bestå av undervisning og/eller administrative oppgåver. Ingen kan tilsetjast i meir enn ein åremålsperiode som postdoktor ved same institusjon.

Om prosjektet/arbeidsoppgåver:

• SEEDCLIM integrerer observasjonelle og eksperimentelle studiar på tvers av storskala klimatiske gradientar i Noreg for å utforske korleis klima, og klimaendringar, påverkar alpine økosystem. Dette vert utforska over fire organisatoriske nivå, frå direkte fysiologiske effektar via demografiske responsar til populasjons- og samfunnsdynamikk.
  • Forskingsinnretninga til postdoktoren innanfor SEEDCLIM vil verte tilpassa kandidaten sine interesser og forskingserfaring. Vi er opne for nye tema, og for vidare arbeid med data frå eksisterande delprosjekt.
  • Postdoktoren vil også ha ei viktig rolle i koordineringa av prosjektet og i å utvikle modellar for å integrere resultata av forskjellige delprosjekt på tvers av dei organisatoriske nivåa. Dette vil gje erfaring i forskingssamarbeid og prosjektadministrasjon i eit tverrvitskapleg team som består av etablerte forskarar frå ulike disiplinar og institusjonar, stipendiatar, og dessutan studentar.

Kvalifikasjonar og eigenskapar:

• Du må ha oppnådd doktorgrad innanfor plante- eller økosystemøkologi eller ha levert doktoravhandlinga di til vurdering innan søknadsfristen er ute. Det er ein føresetnad at doktorgraden er oppnådd før tilsetjing kan skje.
  • Du må ha relevant erfaring frå plantesamfunnsøkologi, biodiversitet, effektar av globale endringar, og/eller eksperimentell planteøkologi. Felterfaring og evne til å arbeide med store datasett og databasar er ein føresetnad. Ein bakgrunn i samfunnsøkologiske metodar, biodiversitetsanalysar, statistisk økologi eller modellering er ein fordel.
  • Du må kunne arbeide sjølvstendig, strukturert og ha gode samarbeidsevner.
  • Du må kunne nytte engelsk skriftleg og munnleg

Framlegg til prosjekt for kvalifiseringsarbeidet
Den tilsette skal saman med prosjektleiar/instituttleiar utarbeide framlegg til prosjekt for kvalifiseringsarbeidet. Framlegget skal omfatte prosjektomtale og framdriftsplan. Det er ein føresetnad at den som vert tilsett, vil kunne gjennomføre prosjektet i løpet av tilsetjingsperioden.

Vi kan tilby:

• eit godt og faglig utfordrande arbeidsmiljø
  • løn etter lønssteg 57 ved tilsetjing. Vidare opprykk skjer etter tenesteansiennitet i stillinga.
  • medlemsskap i Statens pensjonskasse
  • stilling i ei inkluderande arbeidslivsverksemd (IA-verksemd)
  • gode velferdsordningar

Søknaden skal innehalde:

• ei kort utgreiing om søkjaren sine forskingsinteresser og motivasjonen for å søkje stillinga
  • namn og kontaktopplysningar til to referansepersonar
  • CV
  • karakterutskrifter og vitnemål, alternativt ei stadfesting på at doktorgradsavhandlinga er levert
  • relevante attestar
  • liste over vitskaplege arbeid (publikasjonsliste)
  • eventuelle publikasjonar

Du må laste opp attesterte omsetjingar til engelsk eller eit skandinavisk språk av vedlegga, til dømes vitnemål og karakterutskrifter.

Søknadsfrist: 20. oktober 2014

Generell informasjon:
Utfyllande opplysningar om stillinga kan ein få ved å vende seg til: professor Vigdis Vandvik tlf. +47 55 58 33 32/ mobil +47 473 01 794/e-post Vigdis.Vandvik@bio.uib.no

Den som blir tilsett, må rette seg etter dei retningslinjene som til ei kvar tid gjeld for stillinga.

Den statlege arbeidsstyrken skal i størst mogleg grad spegle mangfaldet i befolkninga. Det er difor eit personalpolitisk mål å få ei balansert alders- og kjønnssamansetning og rekruttere personar med innvandrarbakgrunn, og likeeins personar med nedsett funksjonsevne. Vi oppmodar personar med innvandrarbakgrunn og personar med nedsett funksjonsevne om å søkje stillinga.

Opplysningar om søkjaren kan bli gjort offentlege sjølv om søkjaren har oppmoda om ikkje å bli ført på søkjarlista. Dersom oppmodinga ikkje blir teke til følgje, skal søkjaren varslast om dette.

Universitetet i Bergen nyttar meirinnsyn ved tilsetjing i vitskaplege stillingar.

Vi oppmodar kvinner om å søkje. Dersom dei sakkunnige finn at fleire søkjarar har tilnærma like kvalifikasjonar, gjeld reglane for moderat kjønnskvotering i personalreglementet for vitskaplege stillingar.

http://www.jobbnorge.no/nn-no/ledige-stillingar/stilling/105927/postdoktor-innan-effektar-av-klimaendringar-i-alpine-oekosystem
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Ecosystems for Study in University of Bergen, Norway
Page 1 sur 1