LAYAL News
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LAYAL News

AccueilAccueil  PublicationsPublications  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
aya

aya

Messages Messages : 876
Points Points : 2410

Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology) Empty
MessageSujet: Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology)   Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology) Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil 2009 - 22:53

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

S. Karger AG (Switzerland) | ISBN: 3805585012 | 2008-06-30 | PDF | 292 pages | 5 Mb

Because of its high impact on both animal and human health, avian influenza has become a matter of increasing public concern and growing scientific interest within the last decade. This volume gives an overview of the most important results of these research efforts and provides information about the ecology and epidemiology of avian influenza with particular emphasis on recent H5N1 outbreaks in China, Siberia and Europe. Several articles deal with new vaccination strategies, the use of antivirals and other control measures to combat outbreaks of avian influenza.Further chapters illustrate that molecular biology, culminating in the generation of influenza viruses by recombinant DNA technology, was instrumental in unraveling the roles of the viral hemagglutinin and polymerase as well as cellular signaling pathways and innate immunity in pathogenesis and interspecies transmission. Finally, the threat of a pandemic originating from avian influenza viruses is illustrated by the example of the Spanish influenza of 1918. This comprehensive publication on avian influenza viruses and their relevance for human influenza will be of great value to all influenza virologists, molecular biologists, public health scientists, veterinary virologists, ecologists, and scientists engaged in drug design and vaccine development.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ddssnn2004

Messages Messages : 118
Points Points : 116

MessageSujet: Re: Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology)   Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology) Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil 2009 - 23:49

thanks aya thanks my love
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
i love you aya
ddssnn2004

Messages Messages : 118
Points Points : 116

MessageSujet: Thanks with love   Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology) Icon_minitimeVen 10 Juil 2009 - 23:52

aya i I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you
bluelight

Messages Messages : 44
Points Points : 44

MessageSujet: Re: Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology)   Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology) Icon_minitimeMar 6 Oct 2009 - 9:40

thank you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology)   Avian Influenza (Monographs in Virology) Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1