LAYAL News
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LAYAL News

AccueilAccueil  PublicationsPublications  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Novus Biologicals Scholarship for International Students in Science, 2016

AuteurMessage
Big Brother
Administrateur du site
Administrateur  du site
Big Brother

Messages Messages : 5768
Points Points : 15667

Novus Biologicals Scholarship for International Students in Science, 2016 Empty
MessageNovus Biologicals Scholarship for International Students in Science, 2016

Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science.
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field twice a year. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
[th]Fall 2016 Scholarship Program:[/th]
We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2016 Scholarship!
How to apply

• Fill out the scholarship application form. Download the scholarship application form Novus Biologicals Scholarship for International Students in Science, 2016 PdfSmaller
  • Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
  • Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:

• Make a top ten list of how science helps you in your everyday life. 
    • Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.

Eligibility

• Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
  • Open worldwide.
  • Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.

Selection and notification process

• Deadline for this application is July 8, 2016 11:59 p.m. MST.
  • Finalist will be notified by July 22, 2016.

Submission guidelines

• Please submit your application and written statement to scholarship@novusbio.com by July 8,2016 to be considered for the Fall 2016 Novus Biologicals Scholarship.

FAQs

• Do my transcripts need to be official? 

• No, they can be unofficial or official. 

• I am a high school student and am still awaiting on admission to a university. Can I still apply?

• If selected we apply the funds directly to the university listed in the application. If you cannot provide one by the application deadline we recommend that you apply for next semester’s scholarship. 

• I am a college freshman and I haven't received my grades yet. What transcript should I provide?

• You can submit your high school transcripts. 

• What are the requirements for the written statements?

• The personal statement is 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree. The top ten list can be formatted however you would like, with/without an explanation. 

• How do I sign the form? 

• You can either print and scan it back or fill it out via a PDF editor and put in your name. 

• Is this scholarship open worldwide?

• Yes, this scholarship is open worldwide. 

• I am not sure if my major will qualify. What majors are eligible? 

• All science related majors are eligible (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Social Sciences, Environmental Sciences, etc.). 

• Will you send me a check if I am selected as the winner?

• No. We send a check directly to the university that you have listed in the application. Most require a student ID for us to send a check, so we may ask for this later. 

• I don’t have a declared major. Can I still apply for this scholarship?

• Yes, as part of the written statement you can explain what you plan to do in the future with your degree to advance science. 

• Do I mail or email the application? 

• You can email all application materials to scholarship@novusbio.com or you can mail it to: Novus Biologicals, LLC, Attention: Lisa Ikariyama, 8100 Southpark Way, A-8, Littleton, CO 80120, USA

Thank you for your interest in the Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program!

source : http://www.novusbio.com/scholarship-program.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://science.forumactif.org
Partager cet article sur : reddit

Novus Biologicals Scholarship for International Students in Science, 2016 :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

Novus Biologicals Scholarship for International Students in Science, 2016

Page 1 sur 1