LAYAL News
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LAYAL News

AccueilAccueil  PublicationsPublications  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture

AuteurMessage
wolf

wolf

Messages Messages : 483
Points Points : 183

Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture Empty
MessageSujet: Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture   Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture Icon_minitimeMer 12 Nov 2008 - 0:51

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine has been used to treat animals in China for thousands of years. Until now, the majority of the literature on Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine has been written in Chinese. Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture serves as a comprehensive and accessible reference on the basic principles, techniques and clinical application of veterinary acupuncture. Written by a world renowned authority on veterinary acupuncture and a panel of experts, the book incorporates a traditional Chinese approach to veterinary acupuncture, including ancient and newly developed acupuncture techniques for both small and large animals. With the growing interest in veterinary acupuncture worldwide, this ground-breaking and authoritative text is a timely resource for practitioners and students alike.

Summary: Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture
Rating: 5

I used the book to treat my two dogs. One dog I treated for itchy ears and nasal congestion, and the results were immediate relief. The other dog I treated for mania and hyperactivity with temors and the results were great. I used an energy point stimilator/indicator as I am not a vet or acupuncturist. I found the book easy to read and the illustrations clear. The points recommended for treatment worked well for my dogs issues. I will try to find the chinese herbal remedies recommended as well.

lien:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture
Page 1 sur 1